Graduation in ETNOMIR, Kaluga region " Path of the Pathfinder»
Welcome to ETNOMIR-an amazing and multi-faceted amusement Park for adults and children! Spend holidays and weekends in a travel atmosphere! Animation programs and games, master classes and excursions, attractions, sports equipment rental and fun rides — hundreds of options for full-fledged leisure!Заказать тур
3 hours 45 minutes
40 children + 4 escorts 30 children + 3 escorts 25 children + 3 escorts 17 children + 2 escorts 3100 3500 4000 4100
ETNOMIR is the largest ethnographic Park-Museum in Russia, a colorful interactive model of the real world. Here, on an area of 140 hectares, architecture, national cuisine, crafts, traditions and everyday life of almost all countries are represented. Each country is assigned a kind of "cultural reserve". Such reserves are called ethno-yards.
The highlight of the Ethnomir is its interactivity. Craft workshops are busy, souvenir shops are full of curiosities, Museum doors are open, cultural keepers are telling a slow story, there are performances in the puppet theater, and furry and feathered Pets of the ethno-World greet guests.
"PATH OF THE PATHFINDER»
Recommended age: 7-17 years.
Minimum number: 15 people.
There are about 5,000 different peoples living on Earth, each of which has its own culture. Familiarity with traditional homes and household items, national clothing and holidays, unusual traditions and beliefs — all this is for you in the ethno World! At the master class "Chokers" guests will discover the secret of weaving a choker. (choker — a short necklace). You will be able to make a gift with your own hands for yourself and for your friends. And the master will tell the story of this unusual decoration, which at one time was a kind of talisman or totem among the Indians. The master class is held in one of the ethno-World's craft workshops. Hao, brave daredevils and worthy Braves! Your time has come — the Lakota Indians have announced a Council of seven tribal tribes! The noble chief Black Wapiti summons the young hunters for an initiation ceremony — the chosen will be rewarded with the great plain, and the unworthy will leave with nothing. Discover the mysterious culture of the North American Indians — take part in the trials of seven tribes, showing the sharpness of an eagle, the mind of a coyote and the strength of a bison!
The main program (80%) takes place outdoors. Dress for the weather. Don't forget raincoats, umbrellas, drinking water, dry rations.
Included in the price
- entrance tickets and tour services in museums
- interactive tour
- cultural program
- guide support
- Photo and video shooting.
- Sightseeing tour of ethnic Courtyards — 90 minutes, 300 rubles / adult, 250 children.
- Excursion "Stove feeds, warms, treats" - 45 minutes, 200 rubles / adult, 150 rubles /child
- Tour "Games and fun" - 30 minutes, 150 rubles / adult, 120 rubles /child.
- Excursion to the Husky kennel — 30 minutes, 200 rubles per adult, 150 rubles per a child.
- Master class "Painting spoons" - 45 minutes, 320 rubles / adult, 280 rubles /children.
- Master class "creation of bread" - 60 minutes, 5 500, 00 rubles. / group-1-10 people., each subsequent person for 450 rubles/person.
- Pottery DEMO master class — 30 minutes, 150 rubles /person.
- Quest "Forest mark" Labyrinth of the Wilds — 500 rubles /person.
- The quest "the Rescue of Finlay" in the upside-down house — 60 minutes, 500 RUB/person.